Step 2: Application
Applicant Name (required)*
Applicant Email (required)*
Confirm Email (required)*
Address, City, County, State, Zip Code (required)*
Phone Number – Primary (required)*, Cell, Secondary
Child Information (Child must be under 13 years of age)
Step 3: Required Documentations (Upload Or Mail)
You may scan and email, fax, or mail the supporting document(s) if unable to load online.
Not submitting the required documents may cause significant delays in processing the application or outright rejection. Please check to make sure you have loaded the required documents before submitting the application. Refer to the FAQs for additional guidance.
Please make sure you provide the child’s full name and MM/DD of the Date of Birth when emailing, faxing or mailing the supporting documents.
Please upload the supporting documentation for eligibility determination.
- Proof of Residence
Please provide one of the following as proof of your Fort Bend residence
- Current deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet, or a residential rental/lease agreement.
- Letter or statement from shelter, transitional living facility, or group home.
- Utility statement (e.g. electric, water, natural gas, satellite/cable TV, or phone bill).
- Current homeowner's or renter's insurance policy or homeowner's or renter’s insurance statement.
- Current documents issued by the U.S. military indicating residence address.
- Proof of Parent/Legal Guardian Child Relationship
Please provide one of the following as proof of parent / legal guardian to child relationship
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Court approved legal guardianship document
- Proof of Income
Please provide one of the following as proof of income level which must be at 80% of the 2019 Low-to-Moderate Income Level
- 2019 Tax Return
- 2020 W2s/1099s for both parents
- Most recent 3 months of paystubs for both parents
- Proof of Loss of Income
Please provide one of the following as proof of loss of income
- Difference in household income of 25% or greater by comparing 2019 tax return gross income versus 2020
- Current or recent (less than 60 days old) statement from Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) showing they are receiving unemployment benefits
- Signed letter on company letterhead of a parent being impacted due to a layoff
- Self-certification supplemented by pay stubs showing a decline (loss) of income. Click here to access the Self-Certification form. Please print, complete and upload along with paystubs to show the decline/loss.
- Only JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, DOC
- A maximum of
10 files may be uploaded.
- Total file size must not exceed
NOTE: To select multiple files:
1 - Click the first file, and then press and hold the Ctrl key.
2 - While holding down the Ctrl key, click each of the other files you want to select.
By entering text below I agree that this signature will be an electronic representation of my legally-binding signature for the form above.